Sunday 24 August 2008

Welcome to my blog


Well, I’m not sure how you start a blog, so I’ll simply explain, for those who don’t know, my history in writing erotica.

After some years of having non-erotic stories and poetry published, I began dabbling in writing erotica a couple of years ago, especially fantasy erotica. I had a few short stories published, notably two in anthologies from Xcite Books – Fernie Brae and Night Visitor. In 2007, the excellent and friendly Dark Eden Press accepted my fantasy novella The Concubine of the Temple, and this was followed by Kaydana & the Staff of Ishlun and Kaydana & the Ruby of Beguilement – sword & sorcery tales about a freelance sorceress with a large and inclusive appetite for sex.

Unfortunately, Dark Eden closed due to illness before they could publish my next two books. However, Lyrical Press Inc, a company with a similar spirit of friendliness and helpfulness, came to the rescue. My unpublished fairy-story, The Faery Princess, was published in July 2008, and I’ve been given publication dates, between December and June, for the two Kaydana stories, plus a third in the series, Kaydana & the Crown of the Worlds. I’m hoping to write at least three more Kaydana stories.

I hope to use this blog for a mixture of information, serious discussions and fun stuff – and I shouldn’t be surprised if Kaydana wants a say, when she finds out about it. You’ve been warned.

1 comment:

godsbluesman said...

Hello Nyki.
Nice to see your presence here on BlogSpot. Hope you are doing well. I'll take the liberty of adding you to my friends list.
Stephen James
(ex Troubadour musician)